Radiating a warm vibe, this pendant was inspired by the mysterious sun calendar motif of the ancient Aztecs.
- Gemstone- Blue Peruvian Opal(TW), Purple Amethyst(LF), Carnelian(SC), Blue Labradorite(BH), Green Onyx(EI) or Red Ruby(SF)
- Freshwater pearls
- Sterling silver & Anti-tarnish Argentium silver wire
- C spring clasp
- Chain Length: Available in 16"l or18"
- Light weight
- Made in the USA at my Maryland studio
- This item is made to order for you. Please see the current production time for an estimate of when your order will ship.
- Photos shown are stock & represent the overall look of the jewelry you will receive.
The slight variations in color, cut and/or shape of each handcrafted piece add a distinct one-of-a-kind feel to the jewelry. Because of the unique characteristics of the natural materials used to create this collection, no two pieces will ever be exactly the same. All pieces are made in sterling silver and wire wrapped with anti-tarnish Argentium silver wire.